Költözés

A blogger új irányelvei miatt, ha netán bezárják a blogot - ami elképzelhető egyik-másik videó, ileltve kép miatt, a blogot átköltöztettem a wordpressre
https://twmmyforditasai.wordpress.com/
címre.

2014. június 16., hétfő

David+Guy+Rob és a JoBlo



I: I will start with you; there’s some beautiful nuances in this performance.
RP: Thank you.
I: Where the hell does this come from? This is great stuff. You’re a great actor but jeez man! Where did this performance come from? Where did you find him?
RP: Just on the page really. I just liked saying the lines as soon as I read it, you know, normally you read something and you wanna start figuring out how to do a performance sort of syllably?verbally?sverbally??? first, very rarely wanna say the lines out loud immediately. But with this for some reason just wanted to perform it immediately. Kind of figuring out what I was gonna do afterwards, but yeah, I sort of instinctively felt something.
I: Did you Guy found that instinctively that kind of relationship with him, really interesting.
GP: The relationship yeah, but I had a more difficult time, I had an eight matches (???) time sort of just slipping into the world of the film. But had a more difficult time trying to understand the character, cause the character by the time we find him in the film, a lot of who he is or was has sort of been stripped away. So I had a lot of questions for David in the beginning to try and understand the guy.
DM: He’s a very taciturn character, as Guy says he’s very shut down, emotinonally damaged and doesn’t talk a hell of a lot in the movie, which means that for Guy there was a lot of conversation to be had about who he is and where he has come from and how he has come to be in this place.
I: You now, it’s a devastating future but you chose to shoot it in a very realistic manner. Was that always the case?
DM: Yeah, it was always my intention to, I didn’t wanna make, I mean I never even wanna, when I was writing the movie did I imagined that it would be a post-apocalyptic movie, the world of the movie found itself a few decades in the future, it was always important to me that it not be post-apocalypse, you know, it’s not some kind of horrific event that wiped everything out, it’s actually just the world today gone wrong. Because I wanted, what these guys were struggling with to feel deeply connected to the forces of evil around us today.
I: And it’s a very character heavy film. How easy was it finding the relationship with these two for you?
DM: It was a lot of conversation we had, but I’m also a big believer in that, you know, it’s a cliché, but the casting is 80% of the work. As soon as I knew I had two really great people in there to bring these characters to life, then it just becomes about sitting around, having some conversations and then on set, just massaging that.

I: Veled kezdem, valami gyönyörű árnyalatok voltak ebben az alakításban.
RP: Köszönöm.
I: Honnan a fenéből jött ez? Nagyszerű munka. Nagyszerű színész vagy, de a mindenit! Honnan jött ez az alakítás? Hol találtad meg őt?
RP: A sorokban. Nagyon szerettem már az első olvasástól mondani is a sorokat, és amikor olvasol, akkor általában az az első, hogy kitaláld, hogy játszd el a szerepet, és nagyon ritkán akarod felolvasni a sorokat. De valamiért ennél már egyből ki akartam mondani a dolgokat. Aztán találtam ki azt, hogy hogyan is folytassam. Szinte ösztönösen éreztem valamit.
I: Guy, te is ösztönösen éreztél kapcsolatot a szerepeddel?
GP: Egy kapcsolatot igen, de nekem sokkal tovább tartott az is, hogy a film világába tudjam képzelni magam. Több gondom volt azzal is, hogy megértsem a karaktert, mert az a pont, ahol találkozunk vele a filmben, ott már ami ő volt, szinte mind elveszett. Szóval az elején nagyon sok kérdésem volt Davidhez, hogy megértsem ezt a figurát.
DM: Ez egy nagyon hallgatag ember, ahogy Guy is mondja egy nagyon bezárkózott, érzelmileg sérült alak, aki nem beszél sokat a filmben, ami azt jelentette, hogy Guy és én sokat beszéltünk arról, hogy ki is ő és honnan került oda, ahol most van.
I: Ez egy borzasztó jövő, mégis nagyon valószerűen lett forgatva. Mindig így volt?
DM: Igen, mindig is így akartam, nem akartam egy, amikor írtam a filmet soha nem gondoltam, hogy ez egy poszt-apokaliptikus film lesz, a film pár évtizeddel a jövőben játszódik és számomra nem a poszt-apokaliptika volt a fontos, nem az, hogy valami szörnyű esemény következtében minden eltűnt a világból, hanem tulajdonképpen ez a mostani világ, ami rosszra fordult. Azt akartam, hogy a szereplők azzal a gonosszal küzdjenek, ami most körülöttünk van.
I: Nagyon súlyos karakterek vannak a filmben. Milyen könnyű volt kapcsolatot találnod kettejükkel?

DM: Sokat beszélgettünk, ugyanakkor én nagyon hiszek abban, bármennyire klisé is, hogy a szereplőválasztás a munka 80%-a. Amint tudtam, hogy ez a két igazán nagyszerű ember fogja életre kelteni a karaktereket, akkor már csak pár megbeszélés van hátra, a forgatáson pedig egy kicsit megmasszírozzuk (legalábbis szerintem ezt mondta), és kész is.

-twmmy-

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése