Költözés

A blogger új irányelvei miatt, ha netán bezárják a blogot - ami elképzelhető egyik-másik videó, ileltve kép miatt, a blogot átköltöztettem a wordpressre
https://twmmyforditasai.wordpress.com/
címre.

2014. október 25., szombat

New Moon Robert GMTV 2




I: Now what about your family? Do they just love the fact that you’re in these massive vampire films?
RP: I think they’re still kind of astonished by the whole thing. Cause I just sort of fell into acting, I wasn’t really an actory kid or anything, I never was one of those kids who was like three years old, kind of on stage and dancing and stuff.
I: What did you think when you were a kid then? Cause I know you also play – is it guitar and piano you play? And you are in a band?
RP: I used to be, in a while back.
I: But is that how you kind of imagined your life is going to be, you’re going to be, I don’t know, in a group, and that was going to be your life?
RP: I think I imagined myself – I don’t really know. I wanted to do something which didn’t involve doing homework. That’s the one thing I was clear about, when I was a kid. I knew I didn’t want to do it anymore. And also I wanted to do something which involved being told what to do as little as possible.
I: You’re told a lot though what to do.
RP: I am told a lot what to do, but at the same time you don’t have to be. (1:06) So it seems like you do, but it’s one of the most free industries, I think. Or maybe I just make it free for myself. Or maybe I just don’t listen to anyone.
I: Who can tell? I certainly couldn’t. And what about the publicity, cause I know, I was looking through loads of stuff today and loads of things, are you going out with the co-star, are you doing this, are you doing that, and it must get really tedious.
RP: Is that English magazines?
I: Well there was, there were all sorts of things, there was a Vanity Fair magazine, yeah, there were quite a lot of English.
RP: Yeah, cause there was one thing I was concerned about, the funniest, all this stuff in America and everywhere else, I always say ehh, it’s all fine, it’s all kind of fiction, like the whole life is a fiction, if you can just go back to London everything, cause the last time I saw the opening it seemed like it was fine, I went back and stayed at my parents’ house and stuff and no one – an eyelid when you walked past. So it was a kind of unusual experience but when I got to Heathrow yesterday there were a bunch of photographers that didn’t even recognize me. I thought wow, this is gonna be great!
I: Maybe because it’s just you look so healthy.
RP: I don’t know about that.
I: And now the other thing that seems to be in quite a lot of papers is that they say you can’t find a girlfriend. I honestly can’t believe that. Did you ever say that?
RP: I think they reprint quotes from when I was 12 or something. I keep saying quotes which (I said) when I was promoting Harry Potter and saying all these things and I was like I have changed a bit since then, thank God, I sound like an idiot. So yeah, there’s a… I’ve only done two interviews before this press junket and especially in America in gossip magazines, like exclusive interview like every single week.
I: It’s always an exclusive interview, this is an exclusive interview, just to let you know, there are – how many have you done today?
RP: This is the first one.
I: First one? All right. But it’s not the last.
RP: Yeah, but I’m saying the same stuff.
I: Now you have quite a few Brits on this one as well, cause you’ve got Michael Sheen as the, now what do they, Volturi
RP: Volturi, yeah.
I: Volturi, which is essentially the top vampires.
RP: Yes. They are, they are.
I: Now you’re 110 years old or something.
RP: And they’re like 2000.
I: And they’re like 2000, so I think we could call them like, you know, top vampires.
RP: They are the top yeah. There was one thing I was trying to figure out, why they’re all kind of Caucasian looking. And they’re all sort of tall, I would have thought like if they’re 2000 years old they’d maybe more -
I: Stunted?
RP: Yeah. They’d be like cavemen. (hebeg-habog egy kicsit)
I: I think you’re thinking about it too hard.
RP: I know, somebody’s pointed this out to me the other day and it didn’t really make sense to me. They look very, a lot of them are very Nordic. I don’t think – actually I have, I’m just revealing my ignorance about history now.
I: And about vampires perhaps.
RP: Anything, yeah.
I: Anyway, well done, I think it’s a great film. I keep thinking that Twilight for some reason the first time I saw it going pass with a bus I did think it was called Twiglet which was another one of those --- where they got it totally wrong and it’s a solty snack that they were talking about, it looked quite gloomy. But great, thank you very much for coming, glad you had fun making the film, look forward to the next one, what’s the next one called?
RP: Eclipse.
I: Eclipse. Looking forward to that one.
RP: Cool, thanks a lot.
I: Thank you very much.



I: És mi a helyzet a családoddal? Imádják, hogy been vagy ezekben a masszív vámpíros filmekben?
RP: Szerintem még mindig csak döbbentek az egész miatt. Mert leginkább csak úgy belepottyantam a színészkedésbe, nem voltam egy színészgyerek, soha nem voltam az a hároméves, aki már a színpadon táncol meg ilyenek.
I: Mit gondoltál amikor gyerek voltál? Mert tudom, hogy játszol a gitáron és a zongorán, igaz? És hogy egy együttesben is benne vagy.
RP: Voltam, anno.
I: De akkor így képzelted el az életed, hogy nem is tudom, egy együttesben leszel majd?
RP: Szerintem úgy képzeltem magam – nem igazán tudom, hogyan. Olyat akartam csinálni, amiben nem volt házi feladat. Ezt tisztán láttam magam előtt, amikor gyerek voltam. Tudtam, hogy soha nem akarok házit írni. És az is számított, hogy olyat csináljak, amiben szinte alig mondják meg, hogy mit csináljak.
I: Pedig is sokat mondják.
RP: Sokszor mondják, hogy mit csináljak, ugyanakkor nem kell azt tennem. Szóval úgy tűnik, hogy igen, de ez az egyik legszabadabb ipar, szerintem. Vagy csak szabadnak csinálom. Vagy talán csak nem hallgatok senkire.
I: Ki tudja megmondani? Én biztos nem. És mi a helyzet a hírveréssel? Rengeteg mindenen átfutottam ma, hogy együtt vagy-e a szereplőtársaddal vagy sem, ezt csinálod, azt csinálod, ez biztos nagyon fárasztó.
RP: Ezek angol magazinok voltak?
I: Nos, volt közöttük, sokminden volt, Vanity Fair is, elég sok angol is.
RP: Igen, ez egy olyan dolog volt ami aggasztott, ez a sok kitaláció Amerikában és mindenhol máshol is, én mindig csak azt mondom, ehh, legyen, úgyis csak kitaláció, ha visszamész Londonba minden rendben lesz, mert múltkor is amikor itt voltam a bemutató miatt, minden rendben volt, visszamentem a szüleim házába és senki még csak felém sem pillantott, amikor elmentem mellettük. Szóval kicsit furcsa tapasztalat volt, de most is, amikor tegnap leszálltam Heathrown, volt egy csoportnyi fotós, de nem ismertek fel. Azt gondoltam, wow, ez jó lesz!
I: Talán csak azért, mert most olyan egészségesnek nézel ki!
RP: Arról igazán nem tudok.
I: Egy másik dolog, ami elég sokszor jelenik meg az újságokban, hogy nem tudsz barátnőt találni. Ezt őszintén nem tudom elhinni. Mondtál ilyet valaha is?
RP: Szerintem olyasmit nyomtatnak ki újra, amiket olyan 12 évesen mondhattam. Folyton olyan dolgokat ismétlek, mint amiket akkor mondtam, amikor a Harry Pottert promótáltam, de azóta valamennyire már megváltoztam, hála az égnek, mert úgy hangzott minden, mintha egy idióta lennék. Szóval igen… csak két interjúm volt a sajtótájékoztató előtt, ennek ellenére Amerikában főleg minden héten megjelenik egy exkluzív interjú.
I: Mindig exkluzív interjú van, ez is egy exkluzív interjú, csak hogy tudd. Mennyi volt ma?
RP: Ez az első.
I: Az első? Nagyszerű. De nem az utolsó.
RP: Igen, de úgyis csak ismétlem magam.
I: Elég sok brit van ebben a filmben, ott van például Michael Sheen, aki a miben is, a Volturi
RP: Volturi, igen.
I: A volturiban van, akik lényegében a fő vámpírok.
RP: Igen, igen azok.
I: Te vagy olyan 110 éves, vagy ilyesmi.
RP: Ők meg 2000.
I: És ők 2000 évesek, szóval szerintem hívhatjuk őket fő vámpíroknak.
RP: Ők vannak legfelül, igen. Volt egy dolog, amire próbáltam rájönni, mert mindegyikük olyan kaukázusi kinézetű. És mindegyikük olyan magas, azt hittem, ha már 2000 évesek, akkor inkább -
I: Satnyábbak lennének?
RP: Igen. Mint a barlanglakók. (hebeg-habog egy kicsit)
I: Szerintem túl sokat gondolkodsz ezen.
RP: Tudom, valaki nemrég hívta fel erre a figyelmem, de akkor semmi értelmét nem láttam. Mind olyan északinak tűnnek. Nem hiszem – tulajdonképpen most is csak azt mutatom, mennyire keveset tudok a történelemről.
I: És talán a vámpírokról.
RP: Bármiről, igen.
I: Akárhogy is, gratulálok, szerintem nagyszerű film. Mindig arra gondolok, amikor legelőször láttam a Twilight nevet a buszról, hirtelen Twigletnek olvastam és azt hittem, hogy ez egyike azoknak a reklámoknak, amiket teljesen elszúrtak és csak valami sós rágcsálnivalóról van szó, ami elég komornak tűnt. De mindegy, nagyszerű, nagyon köszönöm, hogy eljöttél, örülök, hogy jól érezted magad a forgatáson, már várom a következőt, hogy is hívják azt?
RP: Eclipse.
I: Eclipse. Már várom.
RP: Szuper, nagyon köszönöm.
I: Köszönöm szépen.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése